We offer low mortgage rates available along with a convenient online loan application process supported by a team of experienced loan officers.
Bio: Raymond Noble spent his childhood on the Monterey Peninsula, where he graduated from high school in 1980. While attending the University of California, Berkeley, he excelled in football. In 1985, he was drafted by the Miami Dolphins and in 1986 played for the Denver Broncos. During the off-season, he pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. After graduation in 1987, Raymond chose a career in Real Estate. This came as no surprise, since his father had been involved in Real Estate in the Monterey area since Raymond was fifteen years old. Upon moving to Sacramento in 1991, Raymond moved into lending. Raymond has brought the same team play and professionalism he displayed in team sports. With all of the experience gained over the years Raymond now works with ThinkTank Financial Services as a Sr. Loan Officer/ Wealth Coach. In March of 2017 Raymond was inducted to The Monterey Peninsula College Football Hall of Fame. The Goal is to make you a Client For Life.
Phone: (916) 712-4554
Why is PhinanceUS the best place to start when your client is considering purchasing a home or refinancing a mortgage?
- Our system is designed with over 20 years of experience in the mortgage industry to specifically lower the cost to the borrower and provide a fast qualification and approval process.
- PhinanceUS is a mortgage brokerage entity. This is the most effi- cient type of entity to service potential mortgage borrowers. We developed over 15 lenders to choose from for our borrowers. Our lenders include banks, credit unions, insurance companies, and large licensed mortgage lending entities.
- In addition to our price advantage, we have developed a mortgage origination technology, cultivated a customer-oriented culture, and expedited the loan process with our intuitive, user-friendly technology.
- Our systems use technology to put the borrower in control and eliminate typical industry costs. We seek synergy with professional organizations that can use us to benefit their clientele and themselves.
- We do all this and still pay attention to making a profit in order to continue to offer great service in the mortgage industry for the long term.
- We consider all parties involved with PhinanceUS in mortgage transactions to be investors and we owe them a return.
- We strive to earn the loyalty of all the entities we work with to provide the borrower with a loan that will close. These entities include lenders, title companies, realtors, etc. If we are efficient it makes their work easier and we gain their efficiencies in the process.
- We have built a team among the entities to achieve efficiency that results in lower costs across all related transactions for the borrower.
- That saves the borrower thousands of dollars on a mortgage and thousands more on the purchase transaction with our team of realtors.
Why so many lenders?
The mortgage industry is based on risk analysis science to develop
rates and other fees.
Not all lenders are equal in risk acceptance and some are advantaged or restricted by RESPA, resulting in increased overhead and inefficiencies.
Our working relationship with more than 15 trusted lenders allows PhinanceUS to match the borrower with a lender that views their qualifications as a fit for their loan policies, giving the borrower the best rate at the lowest cost they can get in the mortgage loan industry.
Our multiple lenders also allow us to offer all types of loans (FHA, VA, USDA, REVERSES, ARMS, CONSTRUCTION, and more) that best fit the borrower’s needs.
The purchase of a home should start with the mortgage application
With a lender approved loan ready to close. Then the borrowers are now buyers with money backing their offer and they have the ability to close quickly.
We refer our lender approved borrowers to our team of realtors. These realtors deeply discount their commissions for our borrowers, because they know the borrowers/buyers are prepared to complete the purchase transaction. Our realtors use their discount to achieve a rebate to the borrowers/buyers to cover closing costs or other RESPA approved benefiical purposes.
We recommend that you start with the Qualified Leads Program to see how the flow goes for you and then decide whether you want to become a licensed loan officer.
All you need to do is to recommend that your client fill out an application and put your firm’s name in the reference box in the beginning of the application. PhinanceUS will then send you a check based on your client’s application submisson.